Interested in a training? Email us at!

Find a UP Certified therapist

If you’re interested in getting treatment with the UP, you’ll need to find a therapist who is skilled at using this treatment. In order to become “certified”, therapists receive very close guidance from expert UP therapists on our team over the course of several months. Throughout this process, our team ensures that the therapist is able to do a good job providing the treatment to consumers like you.

Click here for a list of our certified therapists. Many of our certified therapists work in and around Boston, Massachusetts and elsewhere in New England because the UP was developed in Boston. But there are certified UP therapists across the country (and world!), and more therapists are becoming certified all the time.

If you think you would benefit from the UP but you’re not currently located near a UP-certified therapist, consider working with a cognitive-behavioral (CBT) therapist and asking them to help you through the UP patient workbook. The UP treatment can be used by psychologists, psychiatrists, social workers, counselors, or any other mental health professional who is familiar with CBT and is willing to work through treatment skills with you.


Unified Protocol Institute
Center for Anxiety and Related Disorders
900 Commonwealth Ave, 2nd Floor
Boston, MA 02215

Phone: 617-353-9610
Fax: 617-353-9609 Attn: UP Institute


© 2014-2019 Unified Protocol Institute. All Rights Reserved.